What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/ • Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in www.hedenbrand.com
The following identify the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their type and function:
|COOKIE NAME||CADUCITY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION IT COLLECTS||RESPONSIBLE ENTITY||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|pll_language||6 hours||It belongs to the WordPress polylang plugin and allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.||Third party||Customization|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.||Third party||Analytic|
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.||Third party||Analysis|
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.miweb.es and modify the configuration of your browser.