Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. as the owner of the website www.hedenbrand.com, states:
1. Identification data:
– Company name: JM PIEL 2020, S.L.
– Registered office: C/ Villanueva, 1 Izquierda – 28001, Madrid
– CIF: CIF B02798320
– Email Address: email@example.com
– Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: T 41296, F 74, S 8 , Hoja M-731968
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name www.hedenbrand.com, assume and undertake to respect.
– “Page”, domain www.hedenbrand.com that is made available to Internet Users.
– “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Page.
– “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain www.hedenbrand.com, which make up the information and services that JM PIEL 2020, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
– “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
– “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so JM PIEL 2020, S.L. will promptly and reliably warn of its use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the Website
www.hedenbrand.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by JM PIEL 2020, S.L. . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
(i) Some pages of the Website (www.hedenbrand.com) may permit participation by engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
(iii) Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.hedenbrand.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
(iv) Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by JM PIEL 2020, S.L., of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration being limiting.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of JM PIEL 2020, S.L., which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
– Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of JM PIEL 2020, S.L. or its owners, of the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for its recognition.
– The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER acknowledges:
– That JM PIEL 2020, S.L. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
– That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of JM PIEL 2020, S.L. of its partners or its employees.
– That JM PIEL 2020, S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, www.hedenbrand.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by JM PIEL 2020, S.L.. Therefore, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-www.hedenbrand.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.hedenbrand.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
– No prior authorization will be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by JM PIEL 2020, S.L..
– “Frames” will not be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of JM PIEL 2020, S.L..
– No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about JM PIEL 2020, S.L. its directors, its employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents provided.
– It will not be declared or implied that JM PIEL 2020, S.L. has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
– The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
– The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, the configuration and design of this and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by JM PIEL 2020, S.L. or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by JM PIEL 2020, S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by JM PIEL 2020, S.L.. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of JM PIEL 2020, S.L..
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of JM PIEL 2020, S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood to be transferred to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of JM PIEL 2020, S.L., or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by JM PIEL 2020, S.L. or by third parties who have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of JM PIEL 2020, S.L., are expressly prohibited.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of JM PIEL 2020, S.L. or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore, insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
10. Page Availability
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page, its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to THE USER that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfillment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
– The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
– A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of JM PIEL 2020, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
11. Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
JM PIEL 2020, S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may contain the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of Content
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. JM PIEL 2020, S.L., however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and / or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, JM PIEL 2020, S.L. will previously warn of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14. Governing Law
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.