JM PIEL 2020 respects your privacy. If you deal with JM PIEL 2020 as a customer, a consumer, a member of the general public, etc., you have the right to the protection of your personal data. This data can be related to your name, phone number, email address, but also to other data, such as your geolocation location, etc.
In this JM PIEL 2020 General Privacy and Data Protection Policy (“this Policy”) we describe how to collect your personal data and why we collect it, what we do with your personal data, who we share it with, how we protect it and the choices you can make about your personal data.
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data within the framework of various services, tools, applications, websites, portals, sales promotions (online), marketing actions, sponsored social media platforms, etc. provided or operated by us or on our behalf.
This policy contains general rules and explanations. It is supplemented by separate specific privacy notices relating to services, tools, applications, websites, portals, (online) sales promotions, marketing actions, sponsored social media platforms, etc. provided or operated by or on behalf of JM PIEL 2020. These privacy notices will be communicated to you whenever your personal data is necessary within the framework of the activities mentioned above (for example, through websites, portals, individual communication services, newsletters, reminders, surveys, offers, events, etc.).
This Policy applies to all your personal data collected by (or on behalf of) JM PIEL 2020, referred to in this Policy as “JM PIEL 2020”, “we”, “us” and “our”.
If you agree to the provisions of this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data in the manner set out in this Policy.
At the end of this Policy, you will find some definitions of certain key concepts used in this Policy and which are capitalized (e.g. Personal Data, Processing, Controller…).
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
JM PIEL 2020 S.L.
C/ Villanueva, 1 Izquierda – 28001, Madrid
- 1. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IN CASE YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS? THE DATA PROTECTION CONTACT POINT
We have set up a data protection contact point that will handle your questions or requests relating to this policy, any specific privacy notices, your personal data (and its processing).
For any questions, requests or complaints relating to the application of this Policy or to exercise your rights, as described in this Policy, you may contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point:
- C/ Villanueva, 1 Izquierda – 28001, Madrid
To exercise your rights, you must provide a copy of the NIF / DNI to identify yourself.
- KEY PRINCIPLES
We value the personal data you have entrusted to us and are committed to treating your Personal Data in a fair, transparent and secure manner. The key principles that JM PIEL 2020 applies are the following:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your personal data in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: We will limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your personal data in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: we will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security in relation to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected. Such measures are established to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: we will process your personal data in accordance with your privacy rights.
- Retention: We will retain your personal data in a manner consistent with applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: We do not make international data transfers, unless it is necessary for the provision of the requested service. In the event that they are carried out, we will ensure that all personal data transferred outside the EU/EEA is adequately protected.
- Third parties: we will ensure that access to and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT ARE THE LEGAL ASPECTS?
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect. This information will be provided to you through a separate privacy notice which, for example, will be included in specific services (including communication services), e-newsletters, reminders, surveys, offers, invitations to events, etc.
Please note that, in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed if:
- you have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing (as described in the privacy notice relating to that particular processing). For the avoidance of doubt, you will always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; or
- is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party; or
- interest will be duly communicated to you in the privacy notice related to that particular processing.
- is required by law
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your personal data in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
This purpose may be the execution of an order you have placed, the improvement of your visit to one of our websites or portals, the improvement of our products and services in general, the offer of services or applications, communications and marketing actions, etc. The purpose of each processing of your personal data will be clearly defined in the specific privacy notice relating to that particular processing. This privacy notice may be accessed, for example, on a website or portal, in an application, in an electronic newsletter, etc.).
- KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE
It is important for us to keep the record of your personal data up to date. Please inform us of any changes or errors to your personal data as soon as possible by contacting us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact if you have questions or requests?”). We will take the necessary steps to ensure that any incorrect information about your data is deleted or modified accordingly.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and, if such personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, to request the rectification or erasure of such personal data. If you would like more information regarding your privacy rights or wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact if you have questions or requests?”).
- DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
We will keep your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations. Your personal data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to comply with the provisions of applicable law or for the purposes for which your personal data is processed.
For information on how long certain personal data is likely to be stored before it is deleted from our systems and databases, please contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact if you have questions or requests?”).
- DATA SECURITY
We have a set of technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your Personal Data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to its integrity. They have been designed with our IT infrastructure in mind, the potential impact on your privacy and the costs involved and in accordance with current industry standards and practices.
Your personal data may only be processed by a third party if the Data Processor undertakes to adopt the technical and organizational measures that are necessary to comply with the commitment to security in the processing of data.
Maintaining data security means protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data:
(a) Confidentiality: we will protect your personal data to prevent its disclosure to third parties.
(b) Integrity: we will protect your personal data from being modified by unauthorized third parties.
(c) Availability: we ensure that authorised persons can access your personal data when necessary.
Our data security procedures include: access security, backup systems, monitoring, review and maintenance, security and continuity incident management, etc.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- JM PIEL 2020 does not communicate your personal data to any third party.
Other third parties:
- when required by law or as legally necessary to protect JM PIEL 2020:
- to comply with the law, requests from authorities, court orders, legal proceedings, obligations related to reporting and reporting to authorities, etc.;
- to verify or enforce JM PIEL 2020 policies and agreements; and
- to protect the rights, property or safety of JM PIEL 2020 and/or its customers;
- in connection with corporate transactions: in the context of a transfer or divestment of all or part of its business, or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change of control, reorganization or liquidation of all or part of the JM PIEL 2020 business.
- TRANSFERS OUTSIDE EU/EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients outside the EU/EEA, unless it is necessary for the provision of the requested service. In relation to any transfer of your personal data to countries outside the EEA that generally do not offer the same level of data protection as in the EU/EEA, JM PIEL 2020 will implement appropriate specific measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. The interested party will be informed of this at all times.
These measures may consist, for example, of agreeing with the addressees binding contractual clauses ensuring an adequate level of protection. We will always inform you clearly when your Personal Data is transferred outside the EU/EEA.
- YOUR CHOICES AND YOUR RIGHTS
We want to be as transparent as possible with you, so you can make meaningful decisions about how you want us to use your information.
- Your choices about how you want to be contacted
In this context, you will be able to choose from a variety of options about how you want to be contacted by us, through which channel (e.g. email, mail,…), for what purpose and how often, by adjusting your device’s privacy settings or updating your user profile or account or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication.
Please note that by default, if no choice is made, you will receive our promotional communications at the following frequency: on the date of publication.
- Your personal data
You can always contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point (see section 3 “Who can you contact in case you have questions or requests?”) To find out what personal data we hold about you and its origin. Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a commonly used structured machine-readable format and to transmit your personal data to any third party of your choice.
- Your corrections
If you find any errors in your personal information or if you find it incomplete or incorrect, you may require us to correct or complete it.
- Your restrictions
You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data (for example, while the accuracy of your personal data is verified).
- Your objections
You can also object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes (if you prefer, also specify to us through which channel and how often you prefer to be contacted by us) or to share your personal information with third parties for the same purpose.
You can withdraw your consent at any time to continue processing the personal data you have provided to us by contacting us at the data protection contact point (see section 3 “Who can you contact if you have questions or requests?”).
In addition, you may require to delete any data concerning you (except in some cases, for example, for the proof of a transaction or when required by law).
Finally, please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint against the controller with the relevant data protection authority (“DPA”).
The relevant DPA is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under applicable data protection legislation. In the event of a contradiction between what is written in this Policy and the requirements in the applicable data protection law, the applicable data protection regulations will take precedence.
JM PIEL 2020 may modify this Policy at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance. You may also check this Policy periodically to find out about any changes to the website hedenbrand.com
In this policy, the following terms have the following meanings:
(a) (a) Controller means the organisation that determines the purposes and manner for which personal data is processed. Unless we inform you otherwise, the data controller is JM PIEL 2020 (C/ Villanueva, 1 Izquierda – 28001, Madrid).
Further information may be provided to you through a separate privacy notice which, for example, will be included in specific services (including communication services), e-newsletters, reminders, invitations to events, etc.
(b) Processor means the person and/or organization that processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
(c) Data Protection Contact Point means the contact point (i.e. a person designated by JM PIEL 2020 in the relevant jurisdiction) where you can direct your questions or requests regarding this policy and/or the processing of your Data to the controller and who will respond to such questions and requests. Unless we inform you otherwise, you may contact the Data Protection Contact Point as described in section 3 “Who can you contact if you have questions or requests?”).
(e) EEA significa Espacio Económico Europeo (compuesto por los países miembros de la UE, lslandia, Noruega y Liechtenstein).
(f) Personal Data is data relating to you directly or enabling your identification, such as, for example, your name, telephone number, email address, (geographical) location, etc.
(g) Processing means the collection, access and all forms of use of your personal data.